Magento: Installing New Language Package
Here is the step-by-step procedure to install new language package on Magento.
Let’s assume that you want to install Dutch language package.
1. Go to this link.
2. Get the extension key.
3. Login to Magento admin
4. Go to System -> Magento Connect -> Magento Connect Manager
5. Install your desired language package
6. Go to System -> Manage Stores -> Create Store View. As we are adding Dutch language pack. So, we name the new store view as ‘Dutch’ and the code as ‘dutch’.
7. Go to System -> Configuration
8. Select ‘Dutch’ (the newly created language pack) from the ‘Current Configuration Scope’ select box present on top left sidebar.
9. Under General -> Locale Options -> Locale, select Dutch.
10. Save Config and Clear Cache.
That’s all. You have installed a new language package for your Magento webshop.