Magento: How to improve magento performance?
When a site responds slowly, visitors spend less time on that site – that is less of their time at your Webstore looking at products and making purchases.
We can improve Magento site performance in some easy steps:-
1. Enabled Magento default caching (Cache Management)
2. MySQL Query caching
3. Enable Gzip Compression code
4. Disable all the modules which are useless.
5. Disable all the Magento logs.
6. Use optimized images to reduce the load of site.
8. Enable compilation.
9. Enable Magento full page caching.
10. Enable flat catalogs for smaller websites.